One struggle I always have when I work in stores is speaking to clients about the huge difference Lace Cosmetics makes when you wear our products. When I tell clients that I have discoloration and dark circles, I always get the response “No way, Your skin looks fresh” or “I’m sure it’s not that bad.” Just like every other girl, I am very insecure when it comes to people seeing me without any makeup on. I don’t like it. I never go out with a bare face. After going back and forth with the idea, I finally decided to post a before and after picture of my face. I used only Lace Cosmetics products; and after a quick application, I’m ready for the day!
Tag Archives: dark circles
- About to go live on The Radio Show! You can watch an listen live every Wednesday & Thursday from 10-1… instagram.com/p/Yz_RhJSunz/ 2 weeks ago
- Lace loves the fur babies! Lacecosmetics.com #lacecosmetics #atlanta #makeup #cosmetics #beauty… instagram.com/p/YyRJA7yurr/ 2 weeks ago
- You can never have too many false lashes! Lacecosmetics.com #lacecosmetics #atlanta #makeup #cosmetics… instagram.com/p/YyP-vySuqU/ 2 weeks ago
- Today we have weddings, trial runs and the RAW Artist show. It's going to be a fantastic day! 3 weeks ago
- There will be a casting call in Monday's blog! Make sure you don't miss it! LaceCosmeticsBlog.com 1 month ago